Where to begin? She’s getting so big, so fast. It’s hard to believe that in a month and a half she’s going to be a year!
I just went back and reviewed my notes from last year at this time. On 6/4/04 we were told there was something wrong with Olivia’s head … Doctors, what do they know?
Anyway, back to the princess. She is doing so many new things!
- She waves bye-bye and says “buh buh”. She really got this down pat in Florida when we were sitting in a restaurant watching the It’s A Small World boats float by. She would wave to all the boats and so many people would smile and wave back. Hours of entertainment for everyone.
- She is starting to wave hello.
- Words she can say: Mama, Dada, Baby.
- She calls out “Maaa” for Maddie (sounds like Maddie without the -ddie).
- She said Memere (pronounced “memay”) in Disney to my mom.
- Calls her daycare provider Diana “nya”.
- She tries to say “more” for more food.
- She is cruising furniture.
- Stands up and holds on to someone with one hand.
- Can walk with the assistance of a toy or box.
- Eating: She is now mastering eating! She normally eats (2) stage 2 jars of baby food at each meal (or 1 jar and a baby yogurt). Drinks whole milk. And just yesterday she ate cut up bananas and sweet potatoes from our dinner AFTER eating an entire 6 oz jar of sweet potatoes (stage 3). She is really starting to show an interest in food.