My coworker’s son Aaron is on the transplant list. Aaron is 11 months old and has cardiomyopathy. He’s currently in Boston waiting for the heart. This week has been a rough one as Aaron came down with a fever that has since been identified as Staph. Because of this infection, Aaron’s been moved to the “inactive” list until they can get the infection under control.
If you could all say some prayers for Aaron and his parents I know they would appreciate it.
Thanks so much!